Channel Set Princess Cut Emerald Full Eternity May Birthstone Band
- Solid 14k Yellow Gold,
- Band width 3.8mm
- Size Available for choice, ring can be resized
- 2ctw Princess Cut VS Diffusion-heating Treated Emerald Channel Set
Market Retail Price: $1,100
As an online leader in custom-made fine jewelry, LOGR has earned reputation for its beautiful designs, superior quality, fine workmanship and best price. Only authentic LOGR will provide the following services:
- Masterful workmanship serving customers around global since 1999;
- Handcrafted each piece one at time with care just for YOU, NOT mass-production;
- Direct shipment from the shop to you at 1/3 retail price, NO middle man;
- FREE EXPRESS shipping to your home, insured and signature required upon delivery;
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. No Questions Asked, Even Custom Jewelry. Really? YES!
- Convenient Return locations at Canada and USA;
- Live Phone Support to go above and beyond typical online business, BE PERSONAL;
- Post sale warranty services such as ship accent stone to you for free, we are working hard to find local service providers to protect your investment;
LOGR specializes in custom-made jewelry, we can customize any style to your desires. We can create mounts for a diamond or gemstone you already own.
We can work magic: We can make a ring in any size, in any metal (including 9K/10K/14K/18K yellow/white/rose gold), or with any engraving. We can upgrade diamonds to VS or VVS grades. Or we can create your jewelry from a photo or a sketch or your dream. Please share your idea with us, and we will make you a personalized piece you will treasure for a lifetime!
Our master technicians have more than 30-years experience and ensure the fine workmanship of every item of jewelry. We take enormous pride in our work, and we stand behind the quality of our work absolutely: LOGR provides a 100%, 30-day money-back guarantee, even on custom-made items.
Contact us if you need any of our service:
- Custom make your own ring;
- Ring Resizing;
- Metal Change(10/14/18K White/Yellow/Rose Gold);
- Diamond Upgrade;
- Other Questions.
Buy with confidence!
Processing and Shipping
All jewelry is handmade. It takes about 10 business days to make a ring and 3 business days for delivery. Please allow at least 2 calendar weeks for delivery of your order. In the event of holidays, processing time will be significantly extended.
For custom-made items, we need to start from sketch. If CAD process is needed, 10+ business days needed from design to production and 3 business days for delivery.
Free 3-day DHL express shipping to U.S., UK, CA, DE, AU and most countries.
Return and Refund
Your satisfaction is very important to us. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchases, please return within 30 days of receipt of them for exchange or refund. The jewelry must be in original and unused condition as you received.
More details here.
We stand behind the quality and craftsmanship of our jewelry. LOGR offers a free lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects on all LOGR fine jewelry. Our manufacturing warranty excludes coverage for wear and tear, loss of center stone, or theft.
30-Days money-back guarantee, even on custom-made items! For qualified items, we provide 100% refund or exchange within 30 days of delivery for the original item.
More detail here
- Are your diamonds real and Conflict-Free?
Yes. All our genuine diamonds are real and natural earth mined. We only purchase diamonds from the most respected suppliers who have documentation warranting that the diamond was obtained through legitimate channels. They are Conflict-free diamonds.
- Do you offer eco-friendly gemstones?
Yes. We offer eco-friendly diamond alternative such as lab grown diamonds and moissanites, they have the same properties as mined diamonds and cost much less for the same grade. For melee diamonds (~1mm) in the halo, you can request to be substitute with VS/G grade of lab diamonds for the same price of melee diamonds. For larger center stones, lab diamonds priced individually like genuine diamonds. Contact us for more details.
- Is your gold real and solid?
Yes. Our gold is 14k or 18k solid gold. NOT gold plated, filled or gold Vermeil.
- Why is a 6ct morganite so cheap? I am little suspicious about your gemstone quality.
We sell directly to consumers online globally without middle men since 1999. It is our mission from the very beginning that we strive to afford everyone an opportunity to buy high quality custom engagement ring without breaking your bank. We have changed the way consumers buy custom made pieces, as our founder envisioned -- it is like magic shopping experience.
- Why are your prices up recently?
We take product pricing very seriously and strive to bring LOGR products to consumers as affordably as possible. While we have been able to maintain our pricing at whole sale level since 1999, inflationary pressures on our raw materials like gold, manufacturing, and shipping costs require us to adjust our pricing.
As a result, we have modified the prices of most products, reflecting an overall increase of 8%. Due to the large selection of our products, some might not have been updated accordingly, such as old semi mount collection, which intended to inspire you for your custom piece. Contact us if you are interested.
- I received the item but not happy, can I exchange, upgrade or return?
Yes. We offer 30-day money guarantee and lifetime manufacturing warranty. See our Customer Services here.
- Do I send my returns to your office in U.S. and Canada? Where is your items made?
Yes. We have Customer services in Toronto, Canada and Boston, U.S., you can send your returns to these locations for your convenience. Warranty and repair works are done in Massachusetts. Our jewelry is made at our workshop in China.
- If I need repair or mounting services, do you have local service provider?
Yes. We partner with Boston jewelers for warrant works and sourcing and more.
- Can you customize any style to my desire?
Yes. Any style you like. We can start from scratch on the paper or photo you like. Additional cost applied but very reasonable.
- Is my jewelry exactly like the item listed on your site?
We make every attempt to ensure that our item description and picture is as accurate as possible, and your jewelry match the online listing. However most items are made to order, that means we made it just for you when you order it, the metal weight and number of accent stones used in a ring may vary depending on your ring size and other factors. In addition, due to the nature of handmade work, each piece may slightly different than other. Merchandise pictures are enlarged to show details but may not be exact same as actual items.
- How to find my ring size?
Please check out here for your reference.
Ethically Sourced Gemstones
Our recycled precious metals are as beautiful as they are responsible. We believe there should be no compromise between quality and conscience.