All jewelry is handmade to order except same day shipping items shipped out from Boston. It takes 7 to 10 business days to make a ring and 3 business days for delivery. Please allow at least 2 calendar weeks for delivery of your order. In the event of holidays, processing time will be significantly extended.
For custom-made items, we need to start from hand sketch, 10+ business days for production and 3 business days for delivery.
For in stock items, we will ship within same business day.
Shipping from the shop to worldwide
Made-to-orders are shipped from China via DHL global express or other equivalent carrier with tracking, insurance and a signature confirmation.
Free shipping from China to U.S., UK, CA, DE and AU; $19.99 shipping to EU and East Asia. Contact us for price for other countries.
Same day shipping from Massachusetts to United States
We have limited inventory at MA. Your order is shipped by USPS First Class, Priority Mail 2-3 days, or Priority Express 1-2 day at your choice, fully tracked, insured, and a signature required. Make sure select proper shipping method at checkout for your desired delivery date. Buyer pays shipping fee. Please note if you place an order after 3pm, it won't be handled until the next business day. Regardless of what time you place an order during the day, US postal office will not process the dropped-off packages until 6pm at the that day at their sorting facility.
We use carriers such as DHL, EMS/USPS, or FedEx for delivery, your contact phone number is required for timely delivery. We do not sell to or trade your personally identifiable information with outside 3rd parties. In the event of delivery problem, we try our best to help solve it, but delays and mistakes caused by carriers are not under our control.
Your satisfaction is very important to us. All jewelry is created with care by hand. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchases, please contact us.
- We will gladly accept your return within 30 days of receipt of them for exchange or refund. The jewelry must be in original and unused condition as you received.
- Please note if a package delivered to you arrives damaged, please refuse the shipment and contact us immediately. Please retain all packing materials unless instructed otherwise by Lord of Gem Rings. Claims for damaged or missing items must be reported immediately or within 3 days of receipt of your order. We will not be responsible for lost or damaged returned shipments.
- Please return your item to Toronto or Boston office, NOT to China. International returns require signature upon delivery. Returns within U.S. should be fully insured to protect your purchase, and signature confirmation ensures your package get to our hands. Contact us for returns address and we will email your detailed return instructions. To ensure a quick refund we ask that you please follow return instruction provided by us, failure to do so can lead to delay of refund.
Once your return is received and inspected by our team at return center, your refund will be promptly processed. Please allow up to 5 business days to process from the date that we have received your return. Refunds will be processed through the payment method you used to originally purchase the item
- Return shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Custom orders: $30 labor fee is non-refundable if the transaction is canceled when the order is already in process, or the item is returned.
- All monogrammed items and special orders (ring size under 4 and 9 above): May be returned and refunded with 30% restocking fee deducted.
- All items altered without authorization of LOGR (including resizing, repair, setting a stone etc.) by other parties are not returnable.