Solid 14k White Gold,3.26grams for Size 7#,Ring can be resized;
11mm Heart Shaped Cut VVS Amethysts;
0.42ctw SI-H Round Cut Diamonds;
Head Width:12.07x12.26mm;Height: 7.8mm;Shank Width Bottom: 1.88mm;Shank Thickness Bottom: 0.71mm
Market Retail Price: $1800
Buy from us with confidence!
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee, Even on Custom Jewelry. No Questions Asked;
- Customer Services in USA and CANADA;
- Free 3-day Shipping and insurance to US/UK/AU/CA/DE;
- Free Jewelry Gift Box.
~~~ Shipping Information ~~~
This is made to order. Upon purchase, we will hand craft this jewelry completely from scratch JUST for you. It takes 7 business days to make and 3 business days to deliver, the total estimate turnaround is 10 business days after your payment is clear.
Read more detail at our Shipping Policy
~~~ Return Policy ~~~
We offer risk free 30-day return policy. If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, please return the Jewelry to BOSTON or TORONTO for refund. No question asked.
Read more detail at our Return & Refund Policy
~~~ Customization ~~~
- Ring Sizing;
- Metal Change(10/14/18K White/Yellow/Rose Gold)
- Custom make your own ring;
- Other Questions
Enjoy your jewelry!
Stephan and LOGR team
As an online leader in custom-made fine jewelry, LOGR has earned reputation for its beautiful designs, superior quality, fine workmanship and best price. Please be aware there are lots of imitators out there use our brand name Lord of Gem Rings (LOGR) or our jewelry designs, images and even product description to sell on online marketplaces. To ensure you get the best products and services contact us for any questions. Only authentic LOGR will provide the following services:
- Masterful workmanship serving customers around global since 1999;
- Handcrafted each piece one at time with care just for YOU, NOT mass-production;
- Direct shipment from the shop to you at 1/3 retail price, NO middle man;
- FREE 3-day EXPRESS shipping to your home, insured and signature required upon delivery;
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. No Questions Asked, Even Custom Jewelry. Really? YES!
- Convenient Return locations at Canada and USA;
- Live Phone Support to go above and beyond typical online business, BE PERSONAL;
- Post sale warranty services such as ship accent stone to you for free, we are working hard to find local service providers to protect your investment;
LOGR specializes in custom-made jewelry, we can customize any style to your desires. We can create mounts for a diamond or gemstone you already own.
We can work magic: We can make a ring in any size, in any metal (including 9K/10K/14K/18K yellow/white/rose gold), or with any engraving. We can upgrade diamonds to VS or VVS grades. Or we can create your jewelry from a photo or a sketch or your dream. Please share your idea with us, and we will make you a personalized piece you will treasure for a lifetime!
Our master technicians have more than 20-years experience and ensure the fine workmanship of every item of jewelry. We take enormous pride in our work, and we stand behind the quality of our work absolutely: LOGR provides a 100%, 30-day money-back guarantee, even on custom-made items.
Contact us if you need any of our service:
- Custom make your own ring;
- Ring Resizing;
- Metal Change(10/14/18K White/Yellow/Rose Gold);
- Diamond Upgrade;
- Other Questions.
Buy with confidence!
All jewelry is handmade to order except same day shipping items shipped out from Boston. It takes 7 to 10 business days to make a ring and 3 business days for delivery. Please allow at least 2 calendar weeks for delivery of your order. In the event of holidays, processing time will be significantly extended.
For custom-made items, we need to start from hand sketch, 10+ business days for production and 3 business days for delivery.
For in stock items, we will ship within same business day.
Shipping from the shop to worldwide
Made-to-orders are shipped from China via DHL global express or other equivalent carrier with tracking, insurance and a signature confirmation.
Free shipping from China to U.S., UK, CA, DE and AU; $19.99 shipping to EU and East Asia. Contact us for price for other countries.
Same day shipping from Massachusetts to United States
We have limited inventory at MA. Your order is shipped by USPS First Class, Priority Mail 2-3 days, or Priority Express 1-2 day at your choice, fully tracked, insured, and a signature required. Make sure select proper shipping method at checkout for your desired delivery date. Buyer pays shipping fee. Please note if you place an order after 3pm, it won't be handled until the next business day. Regardless of what time you place an order during the day, US postal office will not process the dropped-off packages until 6pm at the that day at their sorting facility.
We use carriers such as DHL, EMS/USPS, or FedEx for delivery, your contact phone number is required for timely delivery. We do not sell to or trade your personally identifiable information with outside 3rd parties. In the event of delivery problem, we try our best to help solve it, but delays and mistakes caused by carriers are not under our control.
Your satisfaction is very important to us. All jewelry is created with care by hand. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchases, please contact us.
- We will gladly accept your return within 30 days of receipt of them for exchange or refund. The jewelry must be in original and unused condition as you received.
- Please note if a package delivered to you arrives damaged, please refuse the shipment and contact us immediately. Please retain all packing materials unless instructed otherwise by Lord of Gem Rings. Claims for damaged or missing items must be reported immediately or within 3 days of receipt of your order. We will not be responsible for lost or damaged returned shipments.
- Please return your item to Toronto or Boston office, NOT to China. International returns require signature upon delivery. Returns within U.S. should be fully insured to protect your purchase, and signature confirmation ensures your package get to our hands. Contact us for returns address and we will email your detailed return instructions. To ensure a quick refund we ask that you please follow return instruction provided by us, failure to do so can lead to delay of refund.
Once your return is received and inspected by our team at return center, your refund will be promptly processed. Please allow up to 5 business days to process from the date that we have received your return. Refunds will be processed through the payment method you used to originally purchase the item
- Return shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Custom orders: $30 labor fee is non-refundable if the transaction is canceled when the order is already in process, or the item is returned.
- All monogrammed items and special orders (ring size under 4 and 9 above): May be returned and refunded with 30% restocking fee deducted.
- All items altered without authorization of LOGR (including resizing, repair, setting a stone etc.) by other parties are not returnable.
Selecting Your Ring
Your own tastes are your best guide, but here are several quick items to keep in mind to make sure your ring is just the perfect one for you and will deliver enjoyment for years to come! Please don’t hesitate to email us with any questions on our rings.
Choosing a Gem Stone
If you want a ring for daily wear, diamonds are in true fact your best friend. They are many times harder than even rubies or topaz. Charles & Colvard Moissanite is also a very hard stone.
Morganite, opal, and turquoise are softer stones. Unlike diamond, they can be scratched with a steel nail and they are more porous, meaning they will cloud over from soap faster if you have them on while washing your hands or cleaning dishes.
Choosing a Setting
Your tastes aside, the key choice to make in the setting is prongs versus pave. Prongs grip the sides of the gem in a secure cradle. They leave most of the gem exposed, and are often used for large gems to let the light through and show off their fantastic color and cut!
Pave settings use tiny holes drilled into the rings surface. The gems, usually diamonds, are placed in these tiny pores and held in place by metal beads that are designed to be almost invisible. The result is a brilliant surface, almost entirely paved with diamond! The pave technique is often used to form halos around larger gemstones, or to create an eternity band that shines.
For daily wear, prongs are your choice as they stand up to hand washing, dish washing, and trips to the gym. Just as you wouldn’t wear your beaded high-heels to the gym or while doing rough work, you wouldn’t wear your pave ring either. Hard knocks and acidic chemicals can disturb the delicate setting, loosening the gems.
For any ring, keep in mind that metal and rock are harder than platinum, gold, and silver. Leave your ring at home while hiking and rock climbing!
Many gemstones, particularly morganite or aquamarines, attract soaps and oils and can develop a cloudy finish. If your gem starts looking a little dull use this procedure. Soak the ring in tub-warm water for a few minutes. Over a bowl (and not the sink!), gently brush with a toothbrush dipped in dish soap for a few minutes to get rid of that build up. Rinse with water. Shake off all the excess water and let it air dry.
Do not clean a micro-pave ring in an ultrasonic cleaner. The ultrasonic cleaner vibrates the ring and can shake the delicate setting.
Remember to separate your jewelry. Harder stones can scratch softer stones and settings.For complete care of jewelry, please check out here Jewelry Care